ULTRATECH P4 LOW PROFILE MODULAR SPILL DECK 4 DRUM
Part No : 1072
Low profile, modular spill decks allow you to design and create a spill containment system that meets your specific needs
The first spill containment products for drums were very tall in order to meet the required gallon capacity specified by the EPA regulations. Many pallets today are still relatively tall (approx. 12-14″ for 4-drum models and approx. 16-17″ for 2-drum models). In many situations and applications, this height is not an issue. If drums are loaded and rarely used or simply stored on these spill pallets until they are needed, it’s really not a big deal.
But for those applications where drums are being moved on and off the pallets with any kind of frequency, that height can become very significant, very quickly. The other potential issue is the height at which a taller spill pallet can put the top of a drum. If hazmat is being poured into the drum, or dispensed out of it, that height can put splashed or spilled liquid right at eye level.
The Ultra-Spill Decks offer a very low profile (5 3/4″) to make handling much easier. It also lowers drum tops so that they are not dangerously close to eye level.
• Ultra-Spill Decks are available in 1, 2 and 4-drum modules. Modules are easily connected together with bulkhead fittings to allow a virtually unlimited number of customized configurations.
• The bulkhead fittings not only “lock” connected modules together, but allow spilled liquid to flow from one module to the next.
• All polyethylene construction meets a wide range of chemical compatibility needs.
• Low profile designs 5¾” height offers safe and convenient loading/unloading of drums.
• Applications include hazardous waste collection, storage of virgin chemicals, drum dispensing and battery storage.
• Optional Loading Ramps provide added drum handling safety and convenience (Not for use with P1 or short side of P2).
• Ultra-Spill Deck Containment Systems meet EPA Spill Containment Regulations when assembled in configurations of six (6) drums or more.
• Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
Dimensions : 52″ x 52″ x 5-3/4″
Uniformly Distributed Load : 6,000 lbs
Containment Capacity : 44 Gallons
Weight : 70 lbs.