4 DRUM NESTABLE ULTRA-SPILL PALLET P4 (WITH DRAIN)
Model No : 1231
Brand : ULTRATECH
Origin : USA
The UltraTech 1231 4-Drum Nestable Ultra-Spill Pallet P4 with a drain is a polyethylene sump with deck surface large enough to store four 55-gallon drums. The nestable design allows multiple spill pallets to be shipped (or stored) in a minimal amount of space. In the event of a leak, fluid is contained in the sump preventing contamination to surrounding environment. For storage of both steel and polyethylene drums and smaller containers which need to meet containment regulations and/or for general housekeeping purposes.
- Large 66-gallon sump captures leaks and spills from steel or poly drums (4 drum capacity).
- Nestable design allows multiple spill pallets to be shipped (or stored) in a minimal amount of space.
- 100% polyethylene construction – compatible with a broad range of chemicals including acids and corrosives.
- Low 10″ height means loading and unloading require less effort and drum tops are within easier reach
- 2-Way forkliftable – provides easy positioning and relocation.
- 100% Polyethylene (LDPE) with UV inhibitors.
- Removable textured grating enhances traction to minimize costly slips and to help prevent drums from sliding; lifts out to provide unrestricted sump access for hasslefree cleaning
- Dimension(Grate) : 48″L x 48″W
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
|Spill Capacity||66 gal./each (249.8 L/each)|
|Load Capacity||6000 lbs./each (2721.6 kg/each)|
|Fork Lift Access||Yes|
|Dimensions||51″ x 51″ x 10″|
|Weight||80 lbs. (36 kg)|
|Pallet Pack||10 ea.|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|