2 DRUM ULTRA-SPILL PALLETS® – 66 GAL CAPACITY
Model No : 1010
Brand : ULTRATECH
Origin : USA
The UltraTech 1010 Ultra-Spill Pallet P2 without a drain is a 66‐gallon polyethylene sump with deck surface with room to store two 55‐gallon drums. In the event of a leak, fluid is contained in the sump, preventing contamination to surrounding environment. The Ultra-Spill Pallet is specially constructed to support heavy loads and designed to be easily used and transported. Its 100% Polyethylene construction makes it compatible with a wide range of chemicals, while its low-rise walls give more accessibility for pouring. Helps meet spill containment regulations for up to four drums and comply with SPCC and EPA spill containment requirements.
- High Load Capacity: 6,000 lbs. for Ultra-Spill Pallet P4, 3,000 lbs. for Ultra-Spill Pallet P2.
- Bright, safety yellow sidewalls are translucent, offering convenient visual leak detection.
- 100% Polyethylene Construction compatible with a wide range of chemicals, including acids and corrosives.
- Sump Composition: Linear low density polyethylene with UV inhibitors
- Grates Composition: Injection molded polyethylene
- Translucent yellow sidewalls for easy leak inspection
- 2‐way forklift entry — allows easy access from any direction
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.
|Spill Capacity||66 gal./each (249.8 L/each)|
|Load Capacity||3000 lbs./each (1361 kg/each)|
|Fork Lift Access||Yes|
|Dimensions||53″ x 29″ x 16-1/2″|
|Weight||63 lbs. (29 kg)|
|Pallet Pack||6 ea.|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Technical Documents :