REBEL™ 33′ SELF RETRACTING LIFELINE WITH 5MM GALVANIZED CABLE, ALUMINUM HOUSING AND CARABINER
Model No : 3590510
Brand : PROTECTA
Protecta® Rebel™ is a fall protection solution that doesn’t compromise budgets or safety and gives workers added mobility. These SRLs incorporate a lifeline that extends and retracts automatically, allowing unhindered movement around the work area. A brake activates in the event of a fall, stopping the worker within inches and limits arresting forces to OSHA and ANSI requirements. Rebel™ continues to set performance standards beyond compliance, while providing a substantial value compared to competitive models.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Rugged aluminum housing
- Will withstand rough use, and its compact design incorporates a smooth case with rounded corners for added comfort and ease-of-use increasing worker productivity.
- Stackable housing design
- Unique housing allows for stacking of multiple SRL’s on top of each other to reduce overall space needed during storage.
- Built-in carrying handle
- Integrated handle makes transport, set-up, use and storage quick and easy.
- 33 ft. (10m) 3/16″ (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Abrasion resistant and extremely durable lifeline provides added field longevity, the retractable design provides freedom of movement, keeps the lifeline out of the worker’s way and reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls.
- Swiveling self-locking snap hook with impact indicator
- Automatically locks and closes for added safety, swivels to limit lifeline twisting for ease of use and provides visual indication of fall arrest.
- Speed sensing all metal brake system
- Stops a falling worker within inches, and provides smooth consistent operation allowing the user to maintain normal work pace and not be interrupted with constant lock ups.
- Internal energy absorption system
- Specialized internal absorption system maintains safe fall arrest forces for users and tools up to 420 lbs. (190 kg).
- Reserve lifeline system
- Maintains a reserve for shock absorption when the entire lifeline is extended for added safety.
- Side lifeline exit with ergonomic handle
- Enables smooth operation and reduced cable wear, and the handle provides added comfort and ease of use when making connections.
- High strength, corrosion resistant components
- Stainless steel and zinc plated steel hardware provides added corrosion resistance and extends the life of the device.
- Swiveling anchorage point
- Stays in line with load for added security and allows use of a variety of standard carabiners.
- Self-locking anchorage carabiner
- Self closing and self locking carabiner keeps the SRL securely attached to the anchorage device.
• Commercial construction
• Industry and manufacturing
• Refinery maintenance and construction
• Residential construction
|Lanyard Hooks:||Snap Hook|
|Lanyard Legs:||Single Leg|
|Lifeline Material:||Galvanized Steel|
|Maximum Work Load:||310 lbs.|