PORTABLE DRY POWDER FIRE EXTINGUISHERS – KITEMARK
ABC Dry Powder fire extinguishers utilize a specially liquidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical. It chemically insulates Class A fires by melting at approximately 350°F and coats surface to which it is applied. It smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
- Steel cylinder of high quality by means of deep drawing and painted with anti-corrosive polyester paint (powder coating).
- Mono ammonium phosphate based dry chemical agent. Capable of fighting Class A, B, C and E fires.
- Corrosion and impact resistant polyester finish.
- Equipped with entire brass valve with pistol system.
- Ready for instant use and simple to operate.
- Approved by UAE Civil Defence and it is manufactured according to International Standards.
- The valve is equipped with safety release pressure to avoid any bursting of cylinders during high temperature.
- Do not use on fires involving carbon di sulphate and flammable metal.
- Available in various capacity like 2kg, 3 kg, 6 kg, 9 kg, 12kg etc.
- Kitemark approved
- Controlled discharge.
- Brass nickel plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
- Rechargeable and easy to service.