PORTABLE CO2 FIRE EXTINGUISHERS – KITEMARK
- CO2 Fire Extinguishers are generally used for industrial fires.
- Ideal agent for class B, C & E fires.
- CO2 is electrically non-conductive and therefore safe for fighting fires in electrically powered equipment.
- CO2 gas does not deteriorate with storage or freeze in container.
- Purity of our CO2 gas reaches 99.98%.
- Valve is made from brass provided with safety release valve.
- CO2 extinguishers are made of seamless carbon steel materials to with stand high storage pressure.
- Snow horn with built-in nozzle specially designed to fit our valve to give the most efficient fire suppression.
- After use, CO2 disperses without leaving any contamination or corrosive residue.
- Carbon dioxide in gaseous agent, colourless, odourless / non-toxic and provide rapid knock down of industrial fire.
- Kitemark approved
- High quality polyester paint.
- Controlled discharge.
- Rechargeable & easy to service.
- Non-conductive agent for electrical use without risk to operator.
- Other capacity of cylinders can be supplied upon request (2 Kg, 5 Kg, 10 Kg, 25 Kg)