DETACHABLE ROPE GRAB FALL ARRESTER WITH ENERGY ABSORBER
Part No : PN 2000 B
Brand : KARAM
Origin : INDIA
The Karam PN 2000 B – Detachable Rope Grab Fall Arrester with Energy Absorber is a fall arresting instrument which consists of a Rope Grab Device which can be opened. The device is made of Galvanized steel that gives it high strength. The Rope Grab Device of the Karam PN 2000 B instrument moves freely along the twisted rope anchorage line (14 mm to 16 mm long) made of polyamide. The anchorage line of this fall arrester with energy absorber is attached with its user at the eye, while he moves up and down the rope. If a fall occurs, it is arrested by the ‘Rope Grab’ which immediately ‘grabs’ the line. The Rope Grab fall arrester is also provided with an energy absorber. The Karam PN 2000 B fall arresting instrument comes with a steel screw locking Karabiner. The Rope has coloured tracer yarn, which slowly fades over time, indicating that the rope is now unfit for further use.
- Fall arrester with energy absorber.
- Openable Rope Grab Device.
- Device made of galvanised steel.
- Twisted rope anchorage line made of polyamide.
- Steel screw locking Karabiner.
- Coloured tracer yarn
- Durable and reliable.
- Fall protection with shock absorption.
- Indication of rope becoming unfit for use.
Features of RG 01 :
- Fail proof design ensures correct usage
- Arrests fall within very short fall distance
- Detachable – can be easily detachable anchorage line
- Has a double security locking system