STAINLESS STEEL EMERGENCY SHOWER & EYE/ FACE WASH
MODEL No : 8300-8309
BRAND : HAWS
Model 8300-8309 combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity.
Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal shower heads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- AXION MSR ABS plastic drench shower head with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
- Also features a stainless steel push flag for eyewash activation, a round 11″ (27.9 cm) stainless steel bowl, stainless steel pull rod for shower activation, mesh in-line eyewash strainer to collect line debris, and ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem for durability
- Pipe and fitting: 1-1/4″ Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel. Supply and Waste: 1-1/4″ NPT
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance.
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.