6 DRUM POLYETHYLENE WORKSTATION
61 GALLONS SPILL CAPACITY
Model No : 5115-YE
Brand : ENPAC
Workstations are essentially a low-profile spill pallet that allow you to customize a contained workspace for any situation. All models feature removable grates for easy access to the sump, and the plastic design will not rust or corrode. Save space and stay compliant with these top sellers.
There’s no need to worry about incidental spills on your factory floor. Enpac 8-drum workstation is easy to load with a low profile design and optional ramp. Each Workstation is designed for stand-alone use or can connect with other Workstations for a customized work area. Forkliftable when empty. Tough, one-piece polyethylene construction that will not rust or corrode. Low-profile Workstations actually become part of your factory floor, optimizing space for increased safety and efficiency. Makes drum loading a snap. Large sump capacity catches incidental spills. Multi-Purpose Work Ramp hooks onto any Workstation for easy loading. Removable heavy-duty structural foam grates for easy cleaning. Rolled-edge design helps resist cracking and warpage. .
- Holds six 55-gallon drums or a variety of other containers with full compliance
- Low profile design stays out of the way
- Multiple sizes available
- Link and lock any size together for a custom workspace
- Optional ramp available for loading with a hand truck
- Dimensions : 77″ L x 53″ W x 6″ H
- Color : Yellow
- Weight : 102 lbs.
- Spill Capacity : 61 gal.
- Material : High Density Polyethylene
- Spill Containment Opening Type : No Cover
- Modular / Non modular : Non modular
- Absorb Capacity : N/A
- Load Capacity : 6000 lbs.
- Covered/Uncovered : Uncovered
- Drain Included : No
- Country of Origin : United States
- Regulations : EPA 40 CFR 264.175, SPCC, UFC and NPDES
- UPC Code : 705340004649