POLYETHYLENE 2 DRUM POLY-SPILL PALLET – 58 GALLONS SPILL CAPACITY
Model No : 5253-YE
Brand : ENPAC
The original ENPAC two-drum spill pallet is still being used throughout the world to protect the environment. It features removable grates for easy access to the sump for cleaning, as well as excellent chemical resistance. It’s heavy duty construction can meet the rigors of any job site, making it a valuable addition to your containment lineup.
This secondary containment system is engineered to meet the rigors of today’s regulatory environment. With 100 percent polyethylene, it provides excellent chemical resistance. Meets EPA 40 CFR 264.175. Holds up to 2000 pounds UDL. Forkliftable and removable grates for easy cleaning. Regulations: EPA 40 CFR 264.175, SPCC and NPDES. Load capacity: 2000 pounds. Spill capacity: 58 gallons. Measures 53-1/2-inches length by 29-inches width by 17-inches height.
- Holds two 55-gallon drums
- Optional drain
- Optional tarp to prevent rainwater intrusion
- Optional Ramp when used with Ramp Extender
- Original design is not nestable, but ENPAC does offer a nestable 2-drum pallet
- Dimensions : 53.5″ L x 29″ W x 17″ H
- Weight : 57 lbs.
- Spill Capacity : 58 gal.
- Absorb Capacity : N/A
- Load Capacity : 2000 lbs.
- Capacity : 2 Drums
- Color : Yellow
- Assembly : assembled
- Construction : Polyethylene
- Drain : No
- Regulations : EPA 40 CFR 264.175, SPCC, UFC and NPDES
- UPC Code : 705340004779