POLYETHYLENE 4 DRUM LOW-PROFILE IN-LINE 3000 POLY-SPILL PALLET
Model No : 5102-YE
Brand : ENPAC
Enpac storing drums in-line near the wall, between columns, and in all those spaces you thought were unusable. Holds up to (4) 55 gallon drums. Optional drain. Holds four 55 gallon drums. Low 12-inches profile. Holds up to 3000 pounds UDL weight. Raised edge on back and sides helps orient barrels on pallet. Non-skid, removable grates. 66-gallon sump capacity meets EPA 40 CFR 264.175. 100 percent polyethylene. 66 gallon spill capacity. Measures 98-inches length by 25.25-inches width by 12-inches height.
- Low lip on the front edge for easy loading
- Holds four 55-gallon drums with full compliance
- Non-skid, removable grates for easy cleaning
- Optional drain
- Optional ramp
- Optional tarp prevent rainwater intrusion.
- Dimensions : 98.25″ L x 25.25″ W x 11.5″ H
- Weight : 77 lbs.
- Spill Capacity : 66 gal.
- Absorb Capacity : N/A
- Load Capacity : 3000 lbs.
- Regulations : EPA 40 CFR 264.175, SPCC, UFC and NPDES
- UPC Code : 705340004588
Technical Documents :