COMPACT EVACUATION CHAIR SPENCER 406
The base model of the Compact Series offers high levels of safety and durability. The compactness, simplicity of use, rapidity of opening and closing movements, the solidity of the welded frame, the secure posture of the patient and the contained cost translate into dynamism, agility and capacity for immediate answers in any situation. Available with armrests and large posterior auxiliary handles. The Spencer 406 chair is supplied with three polypropylene 50 mm [1.96 in] straps.
- A transport chair designed for safe evacuation of mobility impaired people during an emergency
- Opens up in one movement for fast deployment
- Can be used in narrow spaces and folds up for easy storage
- Seat can be adjusted to suit the patient and three restraining straps ensure safety during transport
- Supplied with three polypropylene 5 cm restraining straps.
- Open: 93 x 88 cm
- Folded: 77 x 22 cm
- Weight: 11 Kg
- Load capacity: 150 Kg.