BULLARD FIRE FIGHTING HELMET – USRX SERIES
USRX thermoplastic rescue helmets are engineered Bullard Tough for extreme search and rescue conditions. Featuring a streamlined design low center of gravity and increased headroom for more comfort, USRX rescue helmets incorporate recommendations from USAR teams and other rescue professionals. The result is an integrated assembly of advanced materials and quality components that provide superior head protection, comfort and proven long-lasting durability.
- Thermoplastic Outer Shell: The outer shell of the USRX is made of the same high-heat Ultem thermoplastic engineered in Bullard PX structural fire helmets. Supplied in seven colors- red, white, yellow, black, blue, orange and lime-yellow- Ultem provides unparalleled impact and penetration resistance.
- Custom Comfort: Bullard exclusive U-Fit System offers 12 custom comfort settings. By engineering our helmets to include 12 points of adjustment, you can adjust the ride and balance of your helmet.
- M-PACT™ Shell: Superior protection is provided by Bullard’s patented M-PACT shell with SmartRidge design, providing increased protection while remaining lightweight.
- Scotchlite reflective trim: Highest quality reflective material available; retains reflectivity to 500º F (260º C).
- Sure-Lock® ratchet headband with comfort brow pad: Sure-Lock is the top performing ratchet headband, made exclusively by Bullard. Comfort brow pad is removable and washable or replaceable. Ratchet comes standard with a cushioned leather ratchet cover for optimal comfort.
- Cost-Effective Maintenance: USRX helmets are designed from the start to make maintenance simple and cost effective. Fewer components and one of the lowest total costs of ownership in the industry, make your USRX a long-term investment.
- Eye Protection Made Easy: Bullard USRX Series helmets come standard with the new and innovative Quick-Attach Blade system. This system permits the firefighter to simply press on or off either a blade-mounted faceshield or blade-mounted goggle in seconds. This model comes with ESS Goggles.
This dual-certified rescue and structural firefighting helmet incorporates recommendations from USAR teams and other fire and rescue professionals. The result is an integrated assembly of advanced materials and quality components that provide superior head protection, comfort and proven long-lasting durability.
The USRX helmet is certified to both structural fire and rescue NFPA standards.
- NFPA 1951-2013: Standard for Technical Rescue Incidents (USAR)
- NFPA 1971-2013: Standard for Structural and Proximity Fire Fighting
- M-PACT Shell with SmartRidge design
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 4-point nylon crown straps
- 3-point chinstrap with quick-release buckle
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Quick-Attach faceshield or goggle system
NFPA 1971-2007, NFPA 1951-2001
• Dimensions 11.5” L x 11.6” W x 6.5” H
• Outer Shell material: Thermoplastic
• Inner Shell material: Nylon Impact Cap
• Suspension: 4 point Nylon Strap