20 GALLON OIL SPILL CONTAINMENT KIT
Spill kits are a must-have for industrial workplaces. You never know when a spill of hazardous liquids might occur, and you want to be fully prepared if one does. Spills of hazardous substances such as chemicals, fuels, lubricants, and coolants cost significant amounts of money each year in lost revenue, lead to pauses in production, and result in safety fines. Don’t run the risk of improper spill handling. Instead enlist the help of a proper emergency spill kit equipped with supplies to fit your business’ unique needs.
The Sorbents You Need Are All Inside includes a variety of sorbents to handle spills of oil and other petroleum-based fluids — while repelling water; pre-packed in an X-rated DOT-approved 20-Gallon Salvage Drum. Self-contained Kit stores sorbent products for easy access as needed for spill control; saves time when quick response is necessary. Polypropylene material with UV inhibitors is durable, lightweight and chemical-resistant.
- Spill kit includes all the popular absorbent products to provide rapid response for control and clean-up of oil spills
- Five gallon container is contained with Compact absorbent kit and push-top lid for protecting absorbents from moisture
- The container bag is made of premium quality tough material that can withstand high temperature
- Store kit in high risk areas for quick and easy access for spill control response
- Chemicals splash proof goggle
- Heavy weight absorbent pads
- Yellow color spill kit bag
- Disposal bags
- Pair of gloves